Experienced programme management professional with 30-year experience in both national and international humanitarian, safety and security and development programmes within Department of Defence (22-year veteran – Lt Col), NATO, African Union and United Nations (5 years).
Proven achievement and expertise in programme planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, research and communication. Achieving challenging objectives through solutions both inside and outside the norm. Outstanding interpersonal skills with specific sensitivity to diversities.
- Extensive governmental and INGO experience
- Strategic and operational planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Programme / Project management (security sector, humanitarian and development)
- Health support, safety, security and disaster planning and management
- Grant Management
- Public sector information management systems design, development and integration
- Results-based management (development and implementation)
- Policy development
- Business development (systems, structures, processes and procedures)
- Knowledge management, capacity building and training facilitation
- Language Proficiency - English (mother tongue), Afrikaans (mother tongue), limited French, German, Dutch