Our clients choose CapCircle for human resources placements because we consistently deliver beyond expectations, both in terms of the quality of our candidates and excellent service. We have provided quality and key critical resources to our clients such as Vodacom, Nedbank, NLB, SA Post Office, SAB Miller, ABI, Coca-Cola and many more with critical and quality resources over the last 10 years. We have also served on two major resource panels for Vodacom, SABMiller, Coca-Cola Beverages SA, and the SA Post Office in providing Enterprise and Project Resources for large CAPEX and high profile programmes.
Our resource placement competency have outstanding experience in human resources and/or human resource placements. We utilise our experiences, as well as our network of local and national contacts to match the best human resources for our clients, whether permanent, temporary or contracting positions. In addition to this we are also well positioned to implement and apply human behaviour using specialised tools and applications.
By this undertaking we increase performance within your department significantly, and it enables us to provide clients with a unique approach to place better resources that is suitable for the specific position. Our human behaviour test and tools, also provides identifiable and relevant personal development training plans. Therefore growing individuals and improving your organisation.
Our value proposition includes the following for our clients:
• We have a large database of candidates for contracting and permanent placements
• We have dedicated internal resources and an extensive alliance network
• We understand our clients’ cultures and are proud of having good relationships with all our customers
• We use proven tools and applications to test the behaviour of candidates and improve the probability for a perfect fit and high level performance in your organization where required
• We have certain unique and specialised focus areas:
• SAP and Oracle Consultants
• Management and Operations Consultants;
• Financial resources;
• Project and Programme Management Resources;
• Information Technology resources and Analysts;
• Business Intelligence and Marketing resources; and
• Data/Call Centre staff
For the job seekers: Are you looking for a new contract or job opportunity? Our experienced team of consultants will review your application and your CV. Candidates matching vacancy requirements as specified by our clients will be contacted within five working days. Simply use our website capability to apply for an available job. Submit your CV to keep on our database for future opportunities. Our search engine matches jobs as they become available to your CV and capabilities. If you have not been contacted, your application has not been successful on this occasion.